● Link to my IMDB profile:
● Since 2016 to the present I have been employed as a stagehand with Network 10. Perfoming art department and staging roles.
● I also work at the ABC since 2017 in an entertainment an specialty capacity. Performing art, staging and also lighting duties.
● Creature creation and fx on the short film ‘Pseudomonas’.
● Assistant set dresser on feature film Nekrotronic
● Assistant set Dresser & Swing Gang on ‘A Place To Call Home’.
● Corpse creation on feature film ‘Slam’.
● Specialty make-up and FX on the short film ‘Replenished’.
● LinkedIn Profile:
● Diploma of live production and design – 2015 Enmore Design Institute.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who design for live theatre performance. They execute judgements across a broad range of technical functions in the entertainment industry and have a wide range of specialised technical, creative or conceptual skills. They have autonomy in performing and can be responsible for planning, coordinating and evaluating the work of others within broad parameters.
● Certificate III in Sterilization Services – 2012 Ultimo Tafe.
Learning the practical skills and knowledge to work in a hospital sterile supply department or theatre sterile supply unit. Suited for roles including: Sterilisation Assistant, Sterilisation Technician, Instrument Technician.
The Certificate III in Sterilisation Services taught how to:
- Clean and disinfect re-usable medical devices and equipment
- Care for surgical instruments
- Work with infection control policies and procedures
- Work with sterile stock and equipment
- Develop effective working habits and relationships